Thursday, May 01, 2008

Hello Folks,

I bet nobody reads these blogs. But you know what I think its a great place to express yourself, hoping that somebody would someday read it. Well now getting back to the topic. I have felt this before too, a feeling of shallowness, a feeling of solitude, a feeling of objective less ness(if that's a word) in life.

Lets see ! Sitting in my nice comfy sofa, a thought ran across me, on whats the point of my existence. I have spent 27 yrs of my existence, working on things which I knew I had to do. I would not necessarily say that I was ever forced to do anything. I pretty much chose to do what I have done till date. But again, I dont know if I have my own identity or am I just a reflection (pratibimb) of the generalized class of the society. Why do most of us have to follow the rules ? I feel incapable of breaking the rules laid by the society. Its that fear in me, the fear of failure, the fear of getting outcasted. I think I have done this to others too, meaning I have created that fear in others by being part of that society.


Ok, now really going tangent to the topic. May be I should discuss the society part in a different blog. So whats the final goal of my survival. Is there anything I would want to achieve after 5 yrs, 10 yrs , 20 yrs .. Seriously saying at this point I dont know. I dont even know that how important is money for me ! ?

Anyways its getting kind of late. I ll come back to this finish it tommorow sometime.

1 comment: